1) For sleep problems, use magnesium oil on your skin 30 minutes before bed.
2) Eat a lighter evening meal or eat earlier rather than later
3) Stick to an evening routine 30 minutes before bed for example, take a bath, have a warm drink, read a book and go to bed at the same time each night.
4) Use lavender oil on your bedding
5) keep your bedroom tidy and clutter free
6) Drink plenty of water through the day and limit caffeine to mornings only.
Remember to limit mobile phone usage before bed and turn off Wi-Fi and volume on your phone. Turning your phone to flight mode is also said to be helpful.